Groundwater lowering for an excavation pit of a construction site
Groundwater lowering for a large construction site
Wells are drilled around the excavation pit. In these, the water depth is always measured with probes. The pumps and probes in the wells are connected to a powerful pump control system, which is located in mobile outdoor control cabinets. The robust cabinets contain a PLC with several redundant power supplies and a UPS. In addition, these control cabinets have a connection to the mobile network. This allows communication with the PLC via a VPN tunnel. Any faults, such as power failures or errors in a measuring device, are immediately reported by SMS and e-mail. Regular pinging ensures that communication is always maintained. In this way, even a total failure is dete
During construction work, the groundwater in the excavation pit must be lowered should it be deeper than the groundwater level.
- Project planning and design of the control cabinets
- Construction of the control cabinets and installation on site
- Programming of the PLC
- Testing and documentation according to standards
- Commissioning on site
- Immediate, automatic reporting of system malfunctions.
- Energy-efficient use of the pumps through powerful pump control.